This week, Jewish Voice is hosting a very special conference for Messianic Jewish leaders. Many are coming from across the United States while others are from such diverse locations as Israel, Russia, Australia and the Netherlands. We have the opportunity to intercede for these global Messianic leaders, both this week and beyond. As we do, the impact of our prayers will extend to their families, neighbors and communities, including Jewish people who don’t yet know Yeshua as their Messiah.
Will you join us in praying for them, their multinational spheres of influence and this week’s conference? Please pray for:
· Smooth travel for each attendee, and their luggage
· Each leader to be encouraged and edified this week and strengthened in their vision, faith and mutual calling
· Jewish Voice team members and others who are leading this conference as they serve and meet practical needs
· Exchange of wisdom, insight and experiences that help each one bear greater fruit in Jewish ministry
· All to grow closer in unity and fellowship through this time together, whether they lead Messianic Jewish congregations, para-congregational ministries or churches with Jewish ministries
· A fruitful time of renewal for each attendee – with the Lord and each other – as the special emphasis of this year’s gathering is rest, refreshment and fellowship
· This set-apart time to also benefit each leader’s family, relationships, ministry and spheres of influence
· Leaders to establish solid and ongoing rhythms of rest, refreshment and fellowship in their daily lives, ensuring they are continually filled with God’s shalom and His Spirit so that they can serve from a place of wholeness and health
The leaders attending this gathering – almost 400 in number – influence thousands of people. What a privilege it is for Jewish Voice Ministries to host these diverse and gifted servants from the global Body of Messiah. Thank you for joining us in ministering to them through your prayers.
Dear Lord, just like the disciples in Mark 6:30-32, these leaders are being called to a set-apart time of rest and joy with You and one another. Thank You for seeing their labors. Thank You for Your ability to renew and refresh them beyond their expectations. Please bless each of them according to their needs. In Yeshua’s name, Amen.