What a pivotal time for you to receive this email!
So much is happening, with many events converging around this time. Here’s what’s going on.
- Tonight completes seven weeks of prayerfully Counting the Omer
- Next, we observe Shavuot Thursday evening, May 25, through Saturday evening, May 27
- Then comes Pentecost Sunday, May 28, which is also a Global Day of Prayer for Israel and the Jewish people, when over 100 million people are expected to pray! Please commit to praying and also let us know you are praying by signing up for a specific time on our calendar
- And, last but not least, this is a significant time for us at Jewish Voice Ministries International as we are finishing up our Outreach to Zambia
Here are some Prayer Points related to the above. Please join us in prayer during this convergence of events.
Pray with us for the ending of our Zambia Outreach and beyond. We appreciate your rear-guard prayers! Please pray for the following:
- The ability to see as many people as possible on the closing day of the Outreach, Thursday, May 25
- Protection while packing up the tents and equipment and paying local workers – pray for their salvation
- Safe travels home and the Lord to continue working in this region of Zambia, bringing a great movement of His Holy Spirit among these dear people
- Effective and timely follow-up to all who want to hear more about Yeshua (Jesus) as the Lord continues establishing His Kingdom and developing healthy congregations in the region
GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER FOR ISRAEL • Pentecost Sunday, May 28
- Many — even now — to commit to pray on this day and for a global tidal wave of prayer and intercession that will come before the Throne of our great and merciful God, the God of Israel
- The Lord to respond to millions of prayers for His Land and people with millions of salvations, miracles, signs and wonders
- A sustained move of the Holy Spirit that reaches Jewish people to the ends of the Earth
- Here are 24 Prayer Points for the 24 hours of Global Day of Prayer for Israel and the Jewish People on Pentecost Sunday, May 28th
SHAVUOT and PENTECOST: Aligning with God’s Timetable
- As we commemorate the giving of the Law, we pray for the Lord to bring a renewed reverence and love for His Word and His will
- As we commemorate the giving of the Holy Spirit, we pray for the Lord to move in the Earth, creating a deep longing for Him so that millions will seek Him and find Him
Lord, during this season of convergence, will You meet with us? Show us all that You are doing, and help us hear what You are saying. We pray for an immense harvest of souls in Israel, in Zambia, and across the globe. Build up Your body. Call Watchmen to pray for Israel, and save Jewish people and their neighbors. You alone are able. In Jesus’ name, we ask. Amen.